phpSHIELD PHP Encoder is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-01-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Linux, Mac OS X.
phpSHIELD has been developed to help software authors, freelance developers and anyone publishing scripts to protect their intellectual property with ease. Developers working on freelance projects do not have to give away all of their legacy code during a project - phpSHIELD will allow them to protect the elements at they do not want the client to have full access to. Software authors can release their scripts without the fear of losing revenue from piracy.
Why not try out our easy-to-use windows application today and you can begin protecting your scripts immediately. Encrypted and protected code works under Windows, Linux and now Mac OS X. Your encoded scripts will work with no changes to the default installations of PHP.
- Fully native byte code encoding: Native encoding to fully protect your application
- PHP5 and PHP4 support: Both PHP5 and PHP4 support built in to the encoder and loaders
- Fast encryption: Powerful and fast encryption to protect your files
- Easy to use: A simple and easy to use interface. Three steps and your files are protected
- Windows encoding client: Simple and easy to use Windows client encoder
- Linux ready loaders: Linux ready loaders for running protected scripts
- MacOSX ready loaders: MacOSX support. We support php under Mac OS X
- Protect your intellectual property: Protect your intellectual property. Protect your php source code.
Peace of mind for only $99
phpSHIELD PHP Encoder (version 8.0) has a file size of 1.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 106 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.